Every month Street Yoga spotlights a Seattle area studio and our studio partner offers a donation-based class to support Street Yoga programming.
FEATURED STUDIO: Hot Feet Fitness
CLICK HERE for our STUDIO OF THE MONTH CALENDAR
STUDIO OF THE MONTH PROGRAM
How it works
In exchange for providing a donation-based class at your studio, Street Yoga promotes your studio (and upcoming events) on our website, social media and newsletter.
Street Yoga’s Reach:
- Twitter: 25K+
- Facebook: 8K+
- Newsletter: 5K+
- Instagram: 1K+
Email the following information to Veronica Burgos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and put “Studio of the Month” in the subject line:
- 2 options for months in 2017 that the studio is available to partner with Street Yoga
- Studio logo
- Street Yoga will work with the studio to finalize donation-based class date and time
- Studio sends donation-based class info: address, time, length, teacher and class style
- Studio sends Street Yoga any workshop and event info they would like Street Yoga to spotlight in promotions
- Street Yoga sends flyers to the studio and highlights your studio through all of our online channels
- Street Yoga representatives arrives at studio 20-30 minutes before donation-based class time to help with donation collection and to share a little bit about our work and answer quick questions before the class starts
When can we host a donation based class? We ask that the studio hosts the class after work hours or on the weekends.
Can I host more than one class? Yes! We would love for the studio to host up to 4 classes (1 per week) during the month.
How much should the suggested donation be? We ask that studios suggest the drop in rate- if this is not possible we highly encourage participants to give a minimum of $10.
Can participants donate through a credit/debit card? Yes, our representative will be able to accept debit/credit donations through Square or the studio can accept donations and write Street Yoga a check after the class.
What is the benefit for the studio? You are supporting a local, yoga service-oriented non-profit while also increasing your brand awareness. We will spotlight your studio in our monthly newsletter, promote the studio three times on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as provide flyers to post in the studio advertising you as Street Yoga’s Studio of the Month. Participate in the local yoga service movement. Support trauma-informed yoga for youth programming!
Will you advertise our events? Yes- if the studio has any events or campaigns happening during the month we would gladly advertise and promote them.
More questions? Email Veronica Burgos (email@example.com)